Saturday, April 11, 2009

first blog ever

well, can say tis is 1 of my 1st blog ever..wakaka..feels kinda funny when i write tis stupid thing~~
guess y i sudenly ll come up wit tis bloody hell bloggy idea??

  • bored~~
  • bored~~
  • bored~~
  • bored~~
  • bored~~

ha, sounds bored, ryte? issssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...wish i can juz skip tis 3 months long holiday, n bek 2 my lovely uni10..

it's been 60 hours since i bek from redang, wit some momento of cos - not so fair edy...sob sob..but i bet i ll b bek 2 normal ~fair~ in like few days..

some of my experience on d island ~ ~ ~

- 1st time swimming n snorkeling witout my dad bside me...wth..kinda exciting since nvr do tis b4, but it turned out 2 b damn exhausting...(wat can do,i x tao swim)..lol......luckily no drown, although i edy drank lots of salty water..

- keep on sleepin on d island, d bed makes me feel like wanna whack some1, cos its juz not my taste of bed..haha......

- d food...o ya...d food.......d food SUX!! its like those stupid 1 day camp food, tasteless n d fishs r like juz came out from d toilet bowl, so "fresh"..

- beach soccer in d rain at 12pm...yeah, its gonna make u hangus..haha...but stil, its great since its a vacation...n u got nothin 2 worry bout, since i got 3 months holiday~~duh..................

- drinks......its hell damn expensive, 1 cup of bottled juice cost me 5 dollar man...i swear i ll only take it once, first n last time ny...

overall, d trip is juz fun, but i bet it can get better...look forward 2 such trip again..

No comments:

Post a Comment