Monday, April 13, 2009

the baby~~


some of u shud noe my mom takin care of some1's baby now...its a boy, a very stupid n bising 1... everytime wants 2 eat o whenever he c food, he ll keep mumbling "mum mum....mum mum......" its kinda cute d first time he does tis, but its gettin more n more annoyin as d time goes by... keep mumbling when u got 4 teeth only isnt cute,ryte?? guess most of u ll agree wit me oso geh...haha.........

now waitin 4 dinner (my dinner, not tat lil fella 1)..n my dad say y not let tat kid learn crawling..n so it goes...lookin at him "crawlin" is gonna make u laugh til ur sh*t goes bek into ur bekside..haha...nice expression,ryte?? nyway, tat fella crawls usin his hands only, while his legs juz....there...without any contribution...haha....isnt he "cute"??

but lookin at him makes me wonder how i actually managed 2 take d 1st step of my life...n guess tats wat make me who i am now..o..sh*t!! i am bloggin again..hope i not addicted :X

next time ny cont tis stupid bloggin ba...dinner time~~

1 comment: